Ever wish you could write your book and then have someone else take care of the publishing and marketing for you? My Ultimate Book Release Package will take care of almost every aspect of your book release following the final draft.
This includes comprehensive content, line, and copy editing; cover image generation using AI, which I’ve used on all my books; recommendation of a specialist (my fantastic layout designer is included in the package cost); guided use of complex ad dashboards like Amazon, BookBub, Goodreads, and Facebook; and help generating keywords for ads, product page copy, and other marketing materials for your social media and advertising campaigns.
For 6-8 weeks (depending on length of manuscript), you will have virtually unlimited access to me by phone and video calls for advice, guided sessions, revisions, and any technical support you might need while using these platforms. Please contact me about this service and my payment plans, which include biweekly invoicing.
See below for more features!
*Pricing starts at $7,995 for manuscripts up to 85,000 words, plus an extra $300 for every additional 10,000 words
Ultimate Book Release Package
Starts at $7,995
- 6-8 weeks of unlimited calls and guided video sessions geared toward packaging, publishing, and marketing your manuscript
- 5+ finalized AI images will be generated for cover designs – based on your description – with the final layout done by my own designer (cost included)
- Content, Line & Copy Edit of your novel to assess and enhance the quality of text, plot, and story
- Creation of a marketing plan with tips on how to build a mailing list and advertise on Facebook, Amazon, BookBub and Goodreads
- Generation of 300 hand-selected keywords that will focus ads on your genre market and target audience, including competing authors and similar works
- Help with audiobook publishing via Audible (in addition to ebook & paper)
- Creation of compelling marketing copy for retail product pages and ads
- Biweekly payment plan and other options available; in most cases, 50% deposit will be required at the start and be credited toward the total cost